Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Am I doing something wrong?

Ok, so I listed the little elephant doll on ebay and not one bid!! I was totally disspapointed about it and wodner what on earth I could have done wrong, is she not prim enough? is she too cutesie? was my starting price too low or too high? It had me knocked down for a few days. My website is still under construction, but has some stuff on it. I know I need to advertise more, but with the economy the way it is and my full time job outside the home not much time is left for all the advertising. I want to be able to create and post and sell some things too, but so far it is not working out very well. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions would be sooooooooo appreciated.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Cloth Dollmakers

Powered by WebRing.