Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year

(First step Christmas Eve)
(Santa brought him a trike)
(first bath as a 1 year old)
(Christmas train birthday cake)
(Fingers in cake)
With the holidays and some minor medical issues I have been out of the loop again. This Christmas was my grandson's first birthday, he was born on Christmas morning of 2006. Here are some pictures of him to check out, he took his first step on Christmas eve and ate ham and turket at Christmas dinner and was such a little gentleman when putting his fingers in the christmas train cake I made him. What a delight this little boy is and what joy he has brought to our home. We are so blessed. I want to wish everyone out there a Happy New Year and hope that this year I will be more productive and healthier. I am working on some new dolls and crafts and hope to post some new pictures soon. Some of them are for swaps and won't be posted until the person receives them.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Cloth Dollmakers

Powered by WebRing.