Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Doll club swap


I belong to a doll club that gets together about every 8 weeks or so. We meet in Livermore California and I travel about 60 miles each way to go, but it is worth it. Some of the other members travel farther than that. We have been meeting since October 2000. At every meeting we have show and tell of the projects we have been working on since the last meeting. We have a potluck lunch and then some sort of class or project that we work on in the afternoon and then we do an exchange usually pin doll or doll sized. This time we made little beach bags to fit the Hitty size doll. This is the one I made. I made little flip flops, a towel, a novel, I also made a little bottle of sunscreen with shrink paper, then I added a bottle of wine and a parasol. This was a fun one even though I rarely like to make things this small.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Cloth Dollmakers

Powered by WebRing.